14, 16 and 21 May 2014
The Career Day, organised by the Department of Law of the University of Turin, the Scuola CLE and the University Institute of European Studies, is mainly addressed to
- graduates and undergraduates of the Turin University, especially those from departments on the University Campus Luigi Einaudi
- participants to the LL.M in International Trade Law and to other UniTo Master programmes
The initiative has been designed to respond to graduates’ increasing needs of tools and skills to prepare for their professional career.
An effective and operative strategy is essential when confronting the occupational selection in a competitive market. Young graduates have to be well equipped to better present and promote their profiles and have a smooth access to high level job careers.
We are referring to clear and consistent CVs, appropriate cover letters, traineeships and job experiences, language abilities, team working skills.
The “Career Day” aims to:
- complete and compare young graduates academic education and competences with the requested skills from the working world
- enhance their abilities and expertise to overcome their hesitation and have a positive approach to the future
- create a job network with companies, law firms, national and international bodies with the purpose of establishing permanent cooperation and synergy between academy and job market.